City’s New Kits

Here's a question that's bugging me before I get one of this season's shirts.

I'm a big guy. About 6'9", broad shoulders and since the Pandemic my neckline... (how should I say)... has increased.

The length of the shirts aren't an issue, it's more the width, especially at the top.

I regularly but Adidas California/Adicolor Tees in XL size and they are roomy, comfortable etc.

So 20/21 I bought the Dark Blue Away and White Paisley 3rd in XL (online), turned out like I was wearing a cross between a kids shirt and a tank top.

So last season, 21/22, bought the home and the white away in 2XL. The length is just about OK. But around the shoulders and the neck, it's like I'm suffocating and struggle to move my shoulders freely.

Seeing the gorgeous home kit for 22/23, the shirts seem to look a bit more... baggier/roomier/(less squeeze the life out of you). And cos of my circumstances, I can't go and try things on first. Have to buy online and hope for the best.

Before I saw the baggier-looking shirts, I was gonna try 3XL this season and hope for the best. But I don't know if it will be like I'm wearing a windsock every time I fart.

The question is, those that have purchased the new home shirt, do they feel different, fit-wise, to previous ones from Puma you have bought?

Any insight will massively help. Cheers!
You should never buy from dhgate, you will not get one to fit ever. I am buying 2xl and I'm a L and they still aren't roomy.
I guess the best advice is to go to a sports shop and try one on if possible.

Here's a question that's bugging me before I get one of this season's shirts.

I'm a big guy. About 6'9", broad shoulders and since the Pandemic my neckline... (how should I say)... has increased.

The length of the shirts aren't an issue, it's more the width, especially at the top.

I regularly but Adidas California/Adicolor Tees in XL size and they are roomy, comfortable etc.

So 20/21 I bought the Dark Blue Away and White Paisley 3rd in XL (online), turned out like I was wearing a cross between a kids shirt and a tank top.

So last season, 21/22, bought the home and the white away in 2XL. The length is just about OK. But around the shoulders and the neck, it's like I'm suffocating and struggle to move my shoulders freely.

Seeing the gorgeous home kit for 22/23, the shirts seem to look a bit more... baggier/roomier/(less squeeze the life out of you). And cos of my circumstances, I can't go and try things on first. Have to buy online and hope for the best.

Before I saw the baggier-looking shirts, I was gonna try 3XL this season and hope for the best. But I don't know if it will be like I'm wearing a windsock every time I fart.

The question is, those that have purchased the new home shirt, do they feel different, fit-wise, to previous ones from Puma you have bought?

Any insight will massively help. Cheers!
I normally go XL, but tried the new one on at JD Sport and def roomier, just too baggy for me, so went with L, partly the fit but mainly as it was shop soiled at £40 so an absolute bargain. Tiny hole above the badge where they’d put the security tag through!! The L is def big enough for me 6ft 13 stone.

Mine arrived today…and to be honest, it’s reinforced to me that I am not a football top kinda bloke.
It’s decent enough, but too snug for me.
I’m usually a L to XL in normal clothes and this is a supposed XL.

I’m never gonna wear it, so happy to sell if anyone wants it…£15 and I’ll post it to ya from Belfast. PM me if interested.

I’ve only opened the packaging and tried it on once.

Attachments

• 28954BE0-5A73-4D60-8DDE-94C17C0A1277.jpeg
    28954BE0-5A73-4D60-8DDE-94C17C0A1277.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • 88EB2991-26B2-451B-8415-99519ECDA443.jpeg
    88EB2991-26B2-451B-8415-99519ECDA443.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • 03AB5D98-CCB4-447C-AD00-FC7A3F18843F.jpeg
    03AB5D98-CCB4-447C-AD00-FC7A3F18843F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Mine arrived today…and to be honest, it’s reinforced to me that I am not a football top kinda bloke.
It’s decent enough, but too snug for me.
I’m usually a L to XL in normal clothes and this is a supposed XL.

I’m never gonna wear it, so happy to sell if anyone wants it…£15 and I’ll post it to ya from Belfast. PM me if interested.

I’ve only opened the packaging and tried it on once.
Sent you a pm

Have to disagree with a lot of the comments on here.

My experiences of dhgate:

Order one size up, have ordered over 25 in last few years for various people and never had an issue.

Wait until the kit is actually launched rather than buying in anticipation. You will get the right colour/branding etc

Like eBay, look for the reviews of the seller. Went with different seller this year, highly rated with express delivery. China based but already got stock in UK so delivery was about 4 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.