Dickov teaser

"exciting" doesn't have always mean to be surprised, it also means something obvious and he wants to hype the fans that haaland shirt number reveal will be a lot sooner than fans could think off.
Finding out a player's shirt number doesn't excite me very much tbh... Think we all know its going to be 9.

Or 15, there always be a speculation and hype among wider City fans regarding Haaland shirt number. It's bigger than you think.
No. It’s 9. Reason it wasn’t previously announced was that they’re waiting for Jesus to officially vacate it.

The "Bee" means Glauber Berti is coming back as Pep's assistant

Or 15, there always be a speculation and hype among wider City fans regarding Haaland shirt number. It's bigger than you think.
It's 9....if it was 15 they'd have already announced it as its not taken by another player. Now, I don't know Paul Dickov personally but I'm guessing he isn't getting a fuckin huge erection over Haaland's shirt number being announced

It's 9....if it was 15 they'd have already announced it as its not taken by another player. Now, I don't know Paul Dickov personally but I'm guessing he isn't getting a fuckin huge erection over Haaland's shirt number being announced

It's not him, but almost majority new generation of City fanbase will lose their mind for something like these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.