Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
1. KDB
2. Ederson
3. Bernado
4. Foden
5. Rodri

Haaland is undetermined. We will have to see. I reckon he'd go top 5 by season end.
Kdb
Ederson
Rodri
Dias
Walker

Our attacking players can all intertwine besides KDB so they aren’t as much of a loss. Nobody can unlock teams for us the way KDB does which is the most important thing our team does I believe.

But it’s all subjective.

It’s probably about right.

If you went into a game without KDB or Ederson, who would you pick?

An hyperthetical situation, if both KDB and Ederson were available for transfer, who would attract the most suitors and slot into any team in world football.
Ederson is a valuable player in how we set up, but more influential and important than Kev, never.

An hyperthetical situation, if both KDB and Ederson were available for transfer, who would attract the most suitors and slot into any team in world football.
Ederson is a valuable player in how we set up, but more influential and important than Kev, never.
It would be a good question to ask Pep. I think he would say Ederson is fundamentally more important to the build up than KDB is, but who knows?

we are speaking about our team not about other teams. in our team absolutely Ederson is more important than KDB. take him out our tactics goes out the window. every team will press the shit out of our back line and keeper and we will kick it to half line where the other teams wins second balls and shred us. without ederson our whole plan goes to shit.

Kev is still an important key player but both age and his injuries should be taken into consideration.

No.
1. KDB
2. Ederson
3. Bernado
4. Foden
5. Rodri

Haaland is undetermined. We will have to see. I reckon he'd go top 5 by season end.
Very much a debatable, subjective topic… I’d go:

Walker / Rodri / Ederson
Bernardo
KDB
Foden

we are speaking about our team not about other teams. in our team absolutely Ederson is more important than KDB. take him out our tactics goes out the window. every team will press the shit out of our back line and keeper and we will kick it to half line where the other teams wins second balls and shred us. without ederson oue whole plan goes to shit.

Speaking solely about our team, I would ask you who has been more instrumental in our success, is it a keeper who is comfortable with the ball at his feet, or a player who regularly takes the game by the scruff of the neck, runs his bollocks off, creates and scores for fun and is current player of the year.
I'm not digging Eddie out, but more important than Kev, never.

Very much a debatable, subjective topic… I’d go:

Walker / Rodri / Ederson
Bernardo
KDB
Foden
Honestly think you're spot on with Walker and Rodri in top spot. I think Ed is hugely important but Rodri last year was incredible. The games we played the best were from his positioning starting up movements. Plus key goals and a key stop at Klanfield. Kyle too. Work rate has always been superb and it was noticeable the Madrid fumble was after his departure.

Speaking solely about our team, I would ask you who has been more instrumental in our success, is it a keeper who is comfortable with the ball at his feet, or a player who regularly takes the game by the scruff of the neck, runs his bollocks off, creates and scores for fun and is current player of the year.
I'm not digging Eddie out, but more important than Kev, never.
I am saying without Ederson, KDB won't exist like he does in our system. without Ederson helping our buildup, KDB will probably play like Bruno with flashes of brilliance. You seriously underestimate the importance of Ederson and how our team is entirely built upon playing out from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.