Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Everton and Spurs have swapped bellends. Deli Alli +£60m for Richarlison.

No more pigeon dancing for the Toffees.

Just need to get rid of the part time models in Tom Davies and DCL!

Seriously, it could be a tough season for them pendent on who comes in in the next few weeks.

I'm surprised Lampard has gone for Tarkowski. Another centre half from Burnley who can't play football. Looks like Everton will be defending deep next season.

They are desperate to replace Richarlison. Shocked to see them let him go tbh. Can see Fat Frank being first in the sack race.

Can see the toffs maybe being relagated next season.. just depends on which of the three newly promoted teams get the newly promoted bounce much like Brentford did last season.. reckon it might be Fulham..

Never really been an Everton hater unlike most of my mates.. wouldn’t like to see them go down as it would be bad for the City... I know for some Everton going down would be great but that novelty would soon wear off with no derbies or proper football banter... remember how poor Glasgow football was when Rangers were relagated.. Celtic and Rangers need each other especially fans who live in the City... got a feeling tho the toffs are that poor they will end up with the best stadium in the Championship...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.