Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who Callum Doyle plays for ? Aprently he scored last night in the euro final. I know the other scorers, Chukwuemeka and Aaron Ramsey play for Villa because the bbc told me in their onlinecreport. For some reason the BBC didn't name Doyles club.

Saw that earlier and as soon as I read the first paragraph I knew he was connected to City just by the fact his club wasn’t mentioned!

But sure as night follows day, they name-check the clubs - in this case Villa, for the other scorers.

Saw that earlier and as soon as I read the first paragraph I knew he was connected to City just by the fact his club wasn’t mentioned!

But sure as night follows day, they name-checked the clubs - in this case Villa, for the other scorers.
They even named the current clubs of players from when they won in 2017. Everyone's club was mentioned apart from lickle citeh. To write in that way you really must be so hateful of what we are achieving.

Any artists on here able to draw a picture of The Good Ship Manchester City sailing calmly through a sea of boiling piss whilst the Rags ship is listing like the Titanic and the Scouse one has capsized?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know who Callum Doyle plays for ? Apparantly he scored last night in the euro final. I know the other scorers, Chukwuemeka and Aaron Ramsey play for Villa because the bbc told me in their online report. For some reason the BBC didn't name Doyles club.
Callum was signed on a 2 year loan deal, last season to Sunderland. he should be there again, but here have been rumours even though Sunderland went up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.