It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Obviously, I hope he is happy now and stays. However, I really don't see him signing a new contract, so it's money now or let him walk for nothing.

If the right money is on the table, I think City will take it. Whichever way it goes, I'd much prefer it settled before the season starts
In what way is it money now or walk for nothing. That is the same for any player but for the next 3 years he is signed to a city contract and will only walk away if he doesnt sign in 3 years or shows no indication that he will sign only then are City likely to sell ala Sterling in his final year so for at least the next 2 years I see him at City unless we receive a huge offer for Bernie

Obviously, I hope he is happy now and stays. However, I really don't see him signing a new contract, so it's money now or let him walk for nothing.

If the right money is on the table, I think City will take it. Whichever way it goes, I'd much prefer it settled before the season starts
I think you’ve got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning mate.

In what way is it money now or walk for nothing. That is the same for any player but for the next 3 years he is signed to a city contract and will only walk away if he doesnt sign in 3 years or shows no indication that he will sign only then are City likely to sell ala Sterling in his final year so for at least the next 2 years I see him at City unless we receive a huge offer for Bernie
See my reply to @Cobwebcat above.

I stand corrected!

City had a talk with Bernardo a few weeks ago…

All the feedback #ManCity got from Bernardo Silva’s family was incredibly positive, highlighting how the player was enjoying his game and life in Manchester again. Style-wise, all parties were certain that @mancity are the perfect match for Bernardo Silva. [via @polballus]
A happy Bernardo is very good news

Everyday the Spanish media spin a new narrative to make the Barca situation look better than it is. If you still choose to believe they will somehow put up €100m for Bernardo then idk. They won't and literally cannot afford that, don't matter if Bernardo considers the move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.