It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Even if Bernardo wants to leave this summer i doubt very much that he will be allowed to.

I know Pep has said that he won't stand in anyone's way if they wanted to leave but with Jesus & Sterling most likely departing this would cause too much of a disruption.

What we have:

Grealish/Foden - Haaland/Alvarez - Mahrez/Palmer

Not to mention that Foden and Alvarez are both capable of operating on either wing.

What People want:

Grealish/Foden - Haaland/Alvarez - Gnabry/Mahrez/Palmer.

We really aren't short in terms of numbers even with Sterling and Jesus leaving. Why can't people see this?
So out of them six, Grealish coming off an average season, Haaland and Alvarez first season in the premier league, Palmer making a couple of first team appearances and an injury hit season. We better hope they all hit the ground running.

Last edited:
Even if Bernardo wants to leave this summer i doubt very much that he will be allowed to.

I know Pep has said that he won't stand in anyone's way if they wanted to leave but with Jesus & Sterling most likely departing this would cause too much of a disruption.
We're letting them go but only at our valuation, and only after they've made it clear that they don't want to stay. In Bernardo's case I imagine it's not a case of him absolutely wanting out.

Everyday the Spanish media spin a new narrative to make the Barca situation look better than it is. If you still choose to believe they will somehow put up €100m for Bernardo then idk. They won't and literally cannot afford that, don't matter if Bernardo considers the move.
Why are they still allowed to make new signings sign when they owe £200m in unpaid and deferred wages to existing and former players? Totally unethical

So out of them six, Grealish coming off an average season, Haaland and Alvarez first season in the premier league, Palmer making a couple of fisrt team appearances and an injury hit season. We better hope they all hit the ground running.

I agree. But it's always a risk when you replace "proven" reliable contributors like Jesus and Sterling. You just have to take the leap sometimes.

Why are they still allowed to make new signings sign when they owe £200m in unpaid and deferred wages to existing and former players? Totally unethical
It's only going to get worse, people are neglecting the long term impact of selling TV rights or merchandise rights. Their situation is not getting any better any soon, their hope is they can at least maintain a brand for the foreseeable future so that the situation is somewhat salvageable years down the line. This is the only club in Europe right now that is practically bankrupt but their media has spun people into believing it's okay no need to worry, here's 3 big names we're linked to!

It's only going to get worse, people are neglecting the long term impact of selling TV rights or merchandise rights. Their situation is not getting any better any soon, their hope is they can at least maintain a brand for the foreseeable future so that the situation is somewhat salvageable years down the line. This is the only club in Europe right now that is practically bankrupt but their media has spun people into believing it's okay no need to worry, here's 3 big names we're linked to!
Yep, all they have done is kicked the can down the road for a couple of years. Presumably in the vain hope that the ESL will be revived in some form or other.
Piling debt upon debt to deal with their debt problems will only end one way.
Their day of reckoning may come sooner rather than later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.