It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Poker metaphor, I reckon this is the round leading up to the turn card. Not the river! It just feels that way, because there's so much more action at this stage this time around (oh wait remember Laporte and Bernado and others last summer?).

Yep. Don't get you knickers in a twist just yet.

This is Chelsea's bet. We're ..calling? I think. Fine. Plenty left after still us to bet, all with a lot of money in that pot!

At this point Chelsea are showing complete amateurism and I fully expect this nonsense to continue for weeks. They’re like a shit derivative Barca throwing names out left and right with no concrete plans except to string their fans along

Chelsea acting like real amateurs
Maybe despite reports (from Chelsea) they have not got cash to throw around.

Tolmie mentioned we would be interested in Reece James as part of a deal, that would be brilliant for us, but for Chelsea a disaster to lose him.

Maybe despite reports (from Chelsea) they have not got cash to throw around.

Tolmie mentioned we would be interested in Reece James as part of a deal, that would be brilliant for us, but for Chelsea a disaster to lose him.
I'm thinking the same, maybe they haven't got hundreds of millions to flash around and all Boehly's money has gone on the takeover. A swap for James would be brilliant, really rate him

Ake is another player that is not that easy to replace but hopefully we there is a plan (unless Cucuarella is that player in question)
I like Ake, and think he's a really good squad player, but don't understand how you can say he's not that easy to replace especially if we get upwards of £40mil

That Martinez from Ajax is apparently valued at £35mil, that Aguerd fella West Ham signed for £30mil, Botman who Newcastle signed for £35mil....all LCB who are valued less than Ake and all ball-playing CB....arguably all as good as Ake or at least not a massive drop in quality

Or you know...the endless youth talent we have....Harwood-Bellis is a top prospect, as is Mbete

As I said, I like Ake and tbf I'd prefer he stay....but if we get £50mil he's arguably one of the easiest players to replace in this team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.