It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think something we’ve all been missing, which is a major thing, is that Zinny hasn’t asked to leave. And Tolmie said Zinnys is being/been offered a new deal.
Well deserved if he has been offered a new deal and I really hope he signs it. Magnificent player to have in the squad. Always had respect for him when he turned down Wolves a few years ago to fight for his place. Shows his character and feels he's good enough to be within this group of players. No bullshit with him either gets his head down and gets on with his football. Fuck West Ham and Arsenal he's too good for the pair of them.

Well done Tolmie..I did the same..then after six months out of the blue the mrs. wants a divorce..menopause or maybe met someone , do not know. 25 years of marriage down the shitter..living with my 95/93 year parents in Congleton..two weeks after moving here found a mass in my abdomen.. have a nephew who is a surgeon at Whiston Hospital who has managed to get me seen rapidly..having a colonoscopy/biopsy today as the scan showed a large mass. Funny thing is that I hate scousers footy fans, but the people at the hospital who I can barely undertand are so kind.. not true scousers though !! well off to the hospital shortly.. bless you all blues.
All the very best mate

Well done Tolmie..I did the same..then after six months out of the blue the mrs. wants a divorce..menopause or maybe met someone , do not know. 25 years of marriage down the shitter..living with my 95/93 year parents in Congleton..two weeks after moving here found a mass in my abdomen.. have a nephew who is a surgeon at Whiston Hospital who has managed to get me seen rapidly..having a colonoscopy/biopsy today as the scan showed a large mass. Funny thing is that I hate scousers footy fans, but the people at the hospital who I can barely undertand are so kind.. not true scousers though !! well off to the hospital shortly.. bless you all blues.
Wishing you all the best!

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get some positive news, certainly deserve to!

I think something we’ve all been missing, which is a major thing, is that Zinny hasn’t asked to leave. And Tolmie said Zinnys is being/been offered a new deal.
Zinchenko has been unbelievable for Ukraine in the games vs Scotland and Wales.

I haven't quite figured it out. Is he raising his game on Patriotic adrenalin? Or does he just shine because he's played among slightly lower tier players?

My gut says he should be playing more for City. Whatever is the correct interpretation, he's an absolute class act.

Best of luck.

seeing a lot of good teams are interested in Jesus. Would love that he stays , but can understand why he wants to leave.

Just hope he doesn't stay in England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.