Today's shooting in America thread

The ridiculous thing is that you are allowed to walk around with an assault rifle, it's nit a crime until you actually start shooting people. So how do you even pretend that you can prevent this if actually preventing it is illegal? You aren't allowed to stop them until they've started killing people

So (assuming you were there with a concealed weapon) you would stand around in the open trying to figure out where the shooter was firing from whilst he was still firing?
I doubt he was standing in full view of everyone firing away but lying low.
No, I’d take cover, locate his position and lay suppressing fire waiting for the police to arrive, who I’m assuming were present anyway. Pin him down and try let folk escape or take cover. He was at best 2 stories up. Not quite the book depository. If he wasn’t white you have to assume he’d have been shot dead by now.

No, I’d take cover, locate his position and lay suppressing fire waiting for the police to arrive, who I’m assuming were present anyway. Pin him down and try let folk escape or take cover. He was at best 2 stories up. Not quite the book depository. If he wasn’t white you have to assume he’d have been shot dead by now.
You should apply for the next Bond.

And what if the police mistook you for the shooter ? I mean wtf could possible go awry in that situation ?

727B8944-F8D4-4558-A33E-6E1384857B11.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.