Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Written by Ben Willcocks. Quick google search and his linkedin bio begins with - 'I have graduated with a gold standard NCTJ in Multimedia Sports Journalism and have 100wpm shorthand. Before becoming a journalist, I worked for five years as a secondary school English teacher'.

So his credentials are effectively 100wpm shorthand and working as an English teacher. One thing in his locker certainly isn't reporting the facts.
So he's a PA (a very efficient one by the sounds of it) who enjoys reading Of Mice & Men?

Hahahaha good old bbc talking about the womens euro’s starting today and the caption “let’s make history “ with a pic of rag trafford in the background,very good..
The back drop of the swamp is because the first match of the tournament is there. Why is it not at Wembley? Did they think it would not sell out ? If so it is very poor from the organisers.

They have no legal standing, is my belief, rather than illegal. Unlike in Spain, where they're mandatory and legally enforceable.
My understanding is that "Buy Out" clauses are illegal in the UK (i.e. player buys out his own contract to leave). Probably the best recent example of this was Neymar from Barca to PSG. Legally he paid the £222M himself... that PSG had given him that money is irrelevant. This is what is mandatory in Spain.

A "Release" clause (i.e. buying club meets a certain contractually agreed selling price) is allowed.

The two types are completely different.

If we put a release clause in Haalands contract we will abide by it that’s the type of club we are..

My understanding is that "Buy Out" clauses are illegal in the UK (i.e. player buys out his own contract to leave). Probably the best recent example of this was Neymar from Barca to PSG. Legally he paid the £222M himself... that PSG had given him that money is irrelevant. This is what is mandatory in Spain.

A "Release" clause (i.e. buying club meets a certain contractually agreed selling price) is allowed.

The two types are completely different.
cheers. That's very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.