Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically saying that without hacking our database they are fucked! -:)

We all know the premier league considered such nuances of law minor and unimportant hence the paltry settlement.

Locked away under folder such as:

We are murdering cunts.
Bus wrecking twats.
You will never slip alone.
Fake a staduim revamp
Financial doping via standard charter
I just think everyone's against them....no really!!

;^)

Why global warming is beneficial for Liverpool.

Why nuclear winter is good for Liverpool.

Why a planet destroying asteroid wiping out mankind is beneficial for Liverpool.

Not seen these articles yet but think they all have potential to be published in a Reach publication.
I think those 3 incidents would affect candle sales one way or another so its a win for the Dippers :-)

Hilarious that when players are believed to be leaving City how they are lauded , Jesus is now a great signing , Sterling vastly underrated , Ake a £40m bargain but was overpriced when we bought him , the media agenda is astonishing but when we call the out we are being sensitive.
Don't think the media opinions of our club will ever change they have to placate their core following of Rags and Dippers , Foden having a barney with his missus and Jack having a few sherbets at a wedding our typical headlines in their search for negativity , desperate f*ckers.
Mate it is laughable.
We were roundly slagged for signing these lads.
Now other teams want them they are ‘bargains’
Mad how quickly Chelsea have gone from pariahs to The Establishment
Yet we remain on the outside looking in.
White money good, brown money bad.

I actually thought this wasn't real, jesus christ
One of the most mental things I have ever read. Still not sure what point they are trying to make
Basically a jumble of random words hiding behind a Cult clickbait headline
Mental. Insane
It will probably do really well with its target market of Cult loons in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.