Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leipzig want to extend his contract from 2026 to 2027, lift wages and add a release clause of €50++, active per next summer.
Similar to Nkunku, to keep him for another season.

Leipzig want to extend his contract from 2026 to 2027, lift wages and add a release clause of €50++, active per next summer.
Similar to Nkunku, to keep him for another season.

If that is true, it is a selling club move and they would take money this year if offered. Particularly if the release clause were to be that low.

Transfermarkt values him at only £31.5 but doesn’t take into consideration things like remaining time on contract and the situation of the buying/selling clubs.

I‘be seen Leipzig sell good players for less than I thought they would go for. I’d guess around 45 too.
45 sounds plausible Tbf

If that is true, it is a selling club move and they would take money this year if offered. Particularly if the release clause were to be that low.
Surely they are aware being a selling club as they cannot hold Nkunku and Gvardiol for too long.
But I think both will stay this summer with the deal to be allowed to move on to bigger clubs next summer.

Leipzig want to stay top4 for CL money. Not sure they'll risk that plan and sell their best assets now.

But City are a far bigger draw for a Leipzig player than Barca is for a City player.
The lad would be looking at a cracking wage, and the opportunity to win 3/4 trophies. At Leipzig, he gets non of that.
Doesn't matter what size club or ambitions they still have money and they decide when to cash in and I don't see them needing to do that this season with them qualifying for this seasons Champions League. Dortmund held on to both Haaland and Sancho for one more season despite heavy interest. According to their forum the only player who looks to be leaving RB Leipzig is Laimer.

I’m all in for this signing if true and Ake is sold. Top player with huge potential. I think we would go as high as £50m+ if RB would accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.