Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he’s gone from having 4 suitcases 2 hand luggage and a WHS placky bag with a meal deal inside to none at all??

:-)
his suitcases got destroyed by him sitting on them for a month, new set wasn’t delivered in time. but! what is a whs placky bag? even google doesn’t know the answer. sounds like it’s about food? i think i need one then. i’m lunchless and borderline hangry.
Pokies. Always a risk with these flimsy polo shirts.
what are pokies?

Thanks for making me hungry
i’m sorry! i’m hungry too, that’s karma i guess

his suitcases got destroyed by him sitting on them for a month, new set wasn’t delivered in time. but! what is a whs placky bag? even google doesn’t know the answer. sounds like it’s about food? i think i need one then. i’m lunchless and borderline hangry.

what are pokies?

i’m sorry! i’m hungry too, that’s karma i guess
I’ll accept that you’re in this boat then. Apology accepted :)

Don't get me wrong I want us to get this signing done. But was it Maldini who said something about sliding tackles meaning he'd done something wrong?

Gvardiol seemed to spend the first half of that video on his arse.
Our Vinny loved a sliding tackle : )

Oh, you should google that one, for sure.
i googled before asking.

I’ll accept that you’re in this boat then. Apology accepted :)
very kind of you! i can share some excellent (not really) toast with mustard! i invented that even, a culinary goddess me :proud:

Attachments

• 1959F832-47F4-46F9-8747-25796DA193CE.png
    1959F832-47F4-46F9-8747-25796DA193CE.png
    916.4 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.