It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

and whats interesting is that 93.20 said "we're doing all we can", suggesting there is interest from us to go for him, wonder if it just stops dead here or theres more to come
I just hate the fact that @93:20Blue took so much stick, even people on twitter saying things like we’ve never even tried to sign Neymar. (Like they know) I never doubted 93:20. Just the excitement he seemed to have when he was posting the msgs. Who ever told him must of been sure we was in for him. We appreciate you @93:20Blue

I just hate the fact that @93:20Blue took so much stick, even people on twitter saying things like we’ve never even tried to sign Neymar. (Like they know) I never doubted 93:20. Just the excitement he seemed to have when he was posting the msgs. Who ever told him must of been sure we was in for him. We appreciate you @93:20Blue

If our Club does want Neymar but failed to materialize a possible deal then @93.20blue announcement back then still valid atleast our club does interested eventhough it failed.

Mate he literally said we were balls deep and a superstar is coming to town, we've blown the bloody doors off.

Deserves a bit of stick lol

I agree he posts in good faith, but it in no way validates what he posted.

Validate, maybe not. Does suggest however he did 'hear' something at least, as opposed to purely making it up.
Could be a case of both making it up of course, but that would be pushing it to cynical maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.