Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Post Match Thread

Oddly the Radio 5 news this morning keeps stating the score was 2-0. :)
I've seen it from behind the goal on twitter, but not elsewhere. Although a poor angle to judge offside it didn't look miles off from that angle. Wonder why they omitted it, worth an inclusion surely. Very strange. Below for anyone interested. Anyone got a better angle?

Last edited:
30 in one game more likely -:)
His movement off the ball, and that of Alvarez, is sensational. We tore the (strong) Bayern defence to pieces. Haaland terrorises opponents. When he's not scoring he will be making vast amounts of space for his teammates. It reminds me a bit of pre-season before 2017/18 and we know what happened next. This is an incredible time to be a City fan.

I've seen it from behind the goal on twitter, but not elsewhere. Very weird and although a poor angle to judge offside didn't look miles off. Wonder why they omitted it. Very strange.
Very very tight call, Initially I thought he was clearly on in real time, In the still image it's so hard to tell.

Having said all that I thought the officiating in the game as a whole was proper Sunday League standard. Very poor.

I hope the interviewers are ready to be embarrassed. If they ask Erling stupid questions, he will give you a curt response.

I can imagine him responding to some nonsense in this manner, ‘what kind of stupid question is this?’ Haha. I can see it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.