WEURO22 Final Winners England 2 v Germany 1 AET 31st July Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it’s funny you say that because I had the same thought in the back of my mind. Southgate clearly respects Pep and there has been a city-like change to the England system of play. I think one day when Pep has had enough of the day to day stresses of club management he will try the international game and baring in mind his clear Catalonian independent sentiments the England may be even more attractive to him than the Spanish one. Knowing Pep and the way he likes to broaden his experiences he would try his hand at both jobs, many years from now of course!
I suggested years ago that he is off to the USA after he leaves City. That's the national team he will go for.

Like the way the girls gatecrashed Wiegman's press conference. Those pressers can be rather solemn, sanctimonious affairs. I wouldn't want them to do it too often, but now was just right.
Would the men have dared to do it?
When girls go wild, eh…

I think yer right. There isn't an obvious replacement out there, unless Pep fancies it!
OIIII, you leave our Pep just where he is thank you....with the Best team in the land and all the world MANCHESTER CITY!!!!! :-) ;-)

Sorry to the person who posted in the things that annoy thread about excessive use of exclamation marks... you'll just have to learn to live with it when I post as I use it instead of 'strong' language! Pretty please. :-)

I suggested years ago that he is off to the USA after he leaves City. That's the national team he will go for.
Yeah, good shout that. The more immediate manager I have in mind for the mens team is Mancini. Let Gareth have this World Cup, keep him within the setup then bring in the great Italian. You never know, history has a way of repeating itself and the women’s team got the previous Euros winner in (Sarina Wiegman) and look what happened.

Last edited:
Beats the hashtag ‘who cares’ that was going around in the early stages by insecure blokes
Saw some tweets proclaiming that Portsmouths u18’s would hammer the women’s team , got news for you lads the u18’s would have hammered you when you turned out for your local pub team on a Saturday or Sunday . Sadly think most of the male population believed they were prime Messi back in the day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.