Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs
we were shite basically
in a friendly
haaland missed chances,thank fk it wasn't important.
kdb was awful,he wont be next week.
the whole midfield looked sluggish,it wont be next week.
get my drift.
relax
up the fuckin blues
We get your drift and hope you're right.

However, could quite easily be:-

We were shite basically,
in a high profile, statement match with a very strong starting XI.
Haaland missed easy chances, whilst not vital, it would have been nice to win.
KDB was awful, he could be next week.
The whole midfield looked sluggish, it could be next week.

You get my drift.
PANIC!
Up the fuckin Blues.

I'm sure you're right - will feel a lot better if we get 3 points.

Last edited:

However could quite easily be:-

We were shite basically
In a high profile, statement match with a very strong starting XI.

You get my drift.
PANIC!
Up the fuckin Blues.

impeccable grammar ;-)

However could quite easily be:-

We were shite basically,
in a high profile, statement match with a very strong starting XI.

You get my drift.
PANIC!
Up the fuckin Blues.

'Typical City' - It never leaves you.

you can say or write what you thinkbut home or away its not ofte we beat liverpool.Go back to day one we not only save our worst performances for the scousers,its rarley we turn up it breaks my heart to say it, overall we are the better team regarding trophies but head to head they are the winners.Pep is not the Pope he is not infallable and it always come to the fore when we play the pool So lets get off our backsides against the hammers and show the world what were made off.
talking utter Shite
They are the second best team in the country, so you ain’t gonna get an easy game against them
You win some, you draw some and you lose some
We could have easily won the game but we didn’t, that’s top level football
Rarely turn up????
In the last two years we beat them 4-1 at anfield and 4-0 (should have been 5) at home, we outplayed them and drew twice last season in the league and we lost a semi final with an under strength team

Players not 100% fit which was expected. Some bad misses but thought we were decent enough and looked better for longer periods of the game than they did. Having said that, I can't claim we deserved to win. Nunez looked lively for them when he came on. He'll bag a lot but he looks like another one who goes to ground pretty easy. Haaland will bag a lot too. I'm still more excited to see how Alvarez gets on though.

I don't want to call out any individual posters, because there's a few of them, but the inferiority complex some of you lot have is fucking wild. City and Liverpool have been the best two teams in the world for five years, with not a lot to separate them, and so of course in individual matches they sometimes beat us. That's football. They've given us a few painful ones, and we've given them some thrashings even more painful ones back. We have more major trophies to show for it, they have a European cup to show for theirs. Last season they needed to come to our place and win to win the league and they didn't manage it. This season we start again. Have a word with yourselves.

I don't want to call out any individual posters, because there's a few of them, but the inferiority complex some of you lot have is fucking wild. City and Liverpool have been the best two teams in the world for five years, with not a lot to separate them, and so of course in individual matches they sometimes beat us. That's football. They've given us a few painful ones, and we've given them some thrashings even more painful ones back. We have more major trophies to show for it, they have a European cup to show for theirs. Last season they needed to come to our place and win to win the league and they didn't manage it. This season we start again. Have a word with yourselves.
I consider myself told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.