Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton decided to play games and thus we appear to be in limbo. For the record I wanted Zin to stay, fantastic player and a good lad by all accounts.

The club is very respectful towards the players and it’s an approach to be admired even if it leaves the squad short. Someone else will now have a chance to stake a claim.
What games did Brighton play?

Lol

Can’t wait until it’s done so this thread can be closed. Months of understanding what bloom valued him at and Chelsea get it done in a literal day. Totally embarrassing. Get the deal done Chelsea so we can close this and have “ake” as our starting lb.

You do understand what’s happened here, don’t you?

We had a valuation that we weren’t willing to go above. Brighton had a valuation they weren’t willing to go below. The two didn’t meet, so we didn’t do a deal.

Chelsea just walked in and paid the asking price with no negotiation. Of course it’s easy to do a deal in a day if that’s your approach.

We weren’t trying for months. By all accounts, our first bid was in the last fortnight. Brighton said no. We put in a second and said take it or leave it. They left it, and we stopped trying as we weren’t interested at that price.

I don’t know why you’d find that embarrassing.

I’d be more embarrassed if our Club did what Chelsea did and just paid whatever every greedy owner wants them to out of desperation.

Strange we’re deliberating so much over £10 mil. I mean is there really THAT much of a difference when it comes to what we value a player? £40 mil/£50 mil does it really matter that much?

It’s not even the additional fee which is the issue imo. It’s more the knock on effect of how we’re now going to have to look at other alternatives who clearly are not our first choice and ultimately the selling clubs know we’re in a bit of a pickle. Would have been much smoother to get this done either this week or last and get him integrated with the team before the season starts.

Really does make you wonder why City haven’t just but the bullet and gone and got Pep’s first choice. Ah well.
Would you pay £10 for a mars bar I’m mean it’s only £9 difference

I said yesterday that something was going on with this transfer and now it looks like cucu is heading to Chelsea!

We only want committed players at the club. Not players who will only go to the highest bidder. The player should have made it clear that it was city only just like Philips.The fact he is now talking to Chelsea tells us all we need to know. It’s another Jorginho situation.

Move on City and stop wasting time.
He was commited to you, he asked forva transfer, many on hear said he neededto do that, then alot said that shows he wants us. If its true that his agent pushed the transfer request due to having assurences from city that they will sign him, then city have let him down. Whats he supposed to do say sorry Chelsea but i wont sign for you because i still want a move to city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.