Those three goals…

Yes 3 out of our 5 recent league wins were down to astonishingly small margins.
Peps teams have enormous cohones.
Bobby’s 2012 team and Pellegrini’s 2014 team also had massive mental strength. I like to think it’s something in City’s DNA, a kind of fortitude in the face of real pressure that stems from years and years of dealing with real adversity.

Something the mentally meek serial failure scousers clearly don’t have.

Reckon I’ve relived those more in my head these last few weeks than I did Sergio’s goal in the summer of 2012. And that was on high repeat!

It’s definitely up there with pretty much anything I’ve experienced watching City.

The stadium was alive. The noise for the third was incredible. The way the momentum in the game just switched. That cross from Raheem! What a thing to experience. Went for a drink afterwards with @Rammy Blue but I was completely shot. Mentally exhausted. Had to go home early.

An amazing day.
I love this video of them with Arabic commentary. There’s no filter on the crowd noise with it and you really feel the atmosphere of what it was like in the ground in those five minutes coming across:

The Arabic commentators can get a bit tiresome when watching a full 90 minutes as they don’t ever seem to stop shouting for all 5,400 seconds of play. But it really works for these 5 minutes and sounds really passionate.

I love this. The pain of those two wankers Neville and Tyler, especially when Watkins had the chance to make it 2-0. "It would have counted". Fuck-off back to the 90's you pair of anachronistic tossers.
Neville: There should be another minute at least!

Which translates as: I hope Villa can bag another goal, just one, from anywhere!

Rag Bastard! And there's no doubt that Tyler increases the decibels when we concede to compared to us scoring! He's another shitehawk who needs to be put out to grass, providing yer could find a blade or two in the Great Australian Desert!

Bobby’s 2012 team and Pellegrini’s 2014 team also had massive mental strength. I like to think it’s something in City’s DNA, a kind of fortitude in the face of real pressure that stems from years and years of dealing with real adversity.

Something the mentally meek serial failure scousers clearly don’t have.
They feed off the mental strength on the terraces. When teams sink down the divisions mental strength is the only thing that keeps you passing through the turnstiles.

I love this video of them with Arabic commentary. There’s no filter on the crowd noise with it and you really feel the atmosphere of what it was like in the ground in those five minutes coming across:

The Arabic commentators can get a bit tiresome when watching a full 90 minutes as they don’t ever seem to stop shouting for all 5,400 seconds of play. But it really works for these 5 minutes and sounds really passionate.

Compare that commentary to the miserable offering by Tyler. He's clearly delighted when we score when Tyler only turns up the volume when we concede.

Compare that commentary to the miserable offering by Tyler. He's clearly delighted when we score when Tyler only turns up the volume when we concede.
Brilliant isn’t it?

To be fair, the Arabic commentators aren’t far off being like that for a 0-0 between Everton and Southampton haha.

I’ve watched a few Prem games with Portuguese comms and it sounds like they’ve got a bottle of wine and a few cigars out and are sat back watching it. There can be two minutes go by sometimes and nobody’s said anything, laidback isn’t the word and the total opposite to the Arabic comms.

But even then, Tyler doesn’t get excited for our goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.