Pete The Badge - 77th Birthday Pictures / video pages 19 / 20

Speaking to Pete tonight, I've arranged to drop all the cards etc I've received for him on his birthday, Friday 26th August.

The club have also sorted out a video message from a current player.

I'm going to book a stadium tour for that day and Pete's going to stay over in Manchester as we have Crystal Palace at home the following day.

Was looking at booking First Class for him as it's a birthday treat which is coming in at £230 from MK return.

A few blues have mentioned about chipping in for Pete so wondered if any would be interested in helping cover the fair.

Just a thought for now
I’ll make a donation pal, where to please?

Speaking to Pete tonight, I've arranged to drop all the cards etc I've received for him on his birthday, Friday 26th August.

The club have also sorted out a video message from a current player.

I'm going to book a stadium tour for that day and Pete's going to stay over in Manchester as we have Crystal Palace at home the following day.

Was looking at booking First Class for him as it's a birthday treat which is coming in at £230 from MK return.

A few blues have mentioned about chipping in for Pete so wondered if any would be interested in helping cover the fair.

Just a thought for now
Happy to chip in a tenner

I’ll make a donation pal, where to please?
That’s great thank you and really appreciate the support.

Going to use my PayPal via family/friends option to donate

mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

I’m looking to raise £500 to cover his train first class, hotel and CityStore shopping - Got to be the new home shirt with Pete 77 on the back I think.

I’ll keep everyone updated.

I’ll swing a tenner by.

mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

I’m looking to raise £500 to cover his train first class, hotel and CityStore shopping - Got to be the new home shirt with Pete 77 on the back I think.

Happy to chip in a tenner

mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

I would like to contribute. Just post the details.

mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.