82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a sense of how tall he is? Still growing I'm sure but looks pretty short for a defender.

No he’s not 5ft9 at all. He’s more like 5ft6 or 5ft7 max, possibly even 5ft5. And I think he’s finished growing height wise.

He's an attacking right back.

I'd be surprised if at 17 he is in the first team... but I absolutely want it.

People will say he's too young, but I say when opportunity strikes (lack of fullbacks, outstanding debut), who cares about age? Give him the backup position.
He has a grand total of 6 EDS games
A real talent for sure but he’s a baby. Still qualifies for the U18s next season, though will play EDS instead
Ridiculous to even consider throwing him into the first team squad imo

He has a grand total of 6 EDS games
A real talent for sure but he’s a baby. Still qualifies for the U18s next season, though will play EDS instead
I know he's young, I said he's only 17.

He will most likely play EDS next season, I did say I'd be surprised if he's in the first team.
Ridiculous to even consider throwing him into the first team squad imo

But I want him to just be pushed into a backup fullback position, because like I said, I don't think age matters when the opportunity is available and the talent is there.

Nothing ridiculous about it, you can say it's unlikely, but it's not ridiculous, many young players have excelled when given these opportunities even when very young.

Still a million miles to go whether he is or isn’t in tomorrows squad. Plenty of players have made the bench for clubs this weekend from the academy. Judge them when they’ve proved themselves over 10-20 games in the mens game.
Nothing to get excited over a right back neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.