It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Don't discount Gérard Romero. He's not a shit source he's been on the money with his information this summer. Made alot Chelsea fans look like idiots.

City would be nuts to not take de Jong instead of veratti! Especially when Bernardo reportedly wants Barca anyway??

At this point in time, if Bernardo is set on leaving I would do a swap for Dejong. And a few extra quid on top for us for Bernardo.

And watch the meltdown at United lol hahahah, ohhhhhhh that would be just flipping mint.

Still best case scenario Bernardo comes out and does a wolf of wall st “I’m not fuckin leaving”….

My dad has supported City for the same amount as time as you, if it weren't for the likes of him and people such as yourself, our club would have died a long time back.

They told their sons and daughters there would be brighter days ahead, so those who came after them filled the misery void of the 80s and 90s.

Those brighter days did come, but so did some people who have little patience or regard.
Fucking hell Tolmie you just made me feel very old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.