Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for Pep its negligent to have players in the squad who don't want to be here. We don't know if that is the case for Bernardo because I don't think he would ever go public and will just get his head down but if Pep looks into his eyes and thinks the passion isn't there then hes got to go.
Bernardo obviously wants to go to Barcelona but I really don't think he's the type of person to kick up a fuss in order to get the move nor will he if it doesn't happen. He'll do what he did after last summer, get his head down and put in consistently top drawer performances.

As for Pep, he said in his press conference on Friday that Bernardo is focused on the new season and that he really hopes to keep hold of him. Pep wouldn't say that if he thought Bernardo might down tools or be a problem in the dressing room.

De Jong hates Manchester apparently. No point having another player who doesn't want to live here

He doesn't hate Manchester, he hates the thought of playing at United.

He and his family were shown a house in Hale by City and it was all agreed, before Barca came in with a ridiculous offer.

He doesn't hate Manchester, he hates the thought of playing at United.

He and his family were shown a house in Hale by City and it was all agreed, before Barca came in with a ridiculous offer.
Are we at all interested in him this time?

TH, good sir… in your OPINION, not what you’ve heard (to be clear to others if you reply). How do you see this playing out? Barça or PSG and who would we likely get to replace him and is it doable before the window shuts? As I say, your personal opinion not fact or info heard.

My personal opinion is Bernie will go late in the day but we have already covered that base, should it happen.

Barca are on the clock, so Paris, with their spending power and also selling Rabiot to those dumb fuckers, might give them an edge.

I'm not ruling out Neymar yet, even if Pep has. Something which could happen very quickly if the wheels started to turn.

All depends on whether or not we actually want him this time. I'm not so sure that we do.
Pep loves a midfielder. Keeps the ball and has a wide range of passing. Could see him slip in a killer ball to Haaland. He would be more of a Gundo replacement for me. Next season big jude comes in and we are set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.