Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear he has one foot out of the door at this stage. Between Paris and Barca, he is expecting one of them to come up with the cash and he will take either move :(

Seems to be more a lifestyle decision than a footballing one.

Despite reports he is putting down roots in Manchester, people closer to him say it is nothing that binds him.

We could have some seriously big till before deadline day to spend.
If he does go which seems likely, I hope the club move swiftly to buy the player needed to replace him before he is sold. No point selling with no plan. It’s 1 thing not paying over the odds on a lb but I would be disappointed in the club if an alternative is not signed before Bernie goes.

We must be the nicest club in the world literally if 85 million euros is correct. Jesus, imagine any other club reluctantly selling silva? cucurella basically going for similar amount.

I believe 80 mil is the fixed sum and on top of it there will be another 20 mil in addon.

We must be the nicest club in the world literally if 85 million euros is correct. Jesus, imagine any other club reluctantly selling silva? cucurella basically going for similar amount.
Yep. Yep. Yep.

Should hire in Bloom on a temporary basis for driving the negotiation. He'll bring in 150 mil minimum and we'll pay him 30 mil in comission hah!

You're wasted on here!

*No, seriously, are you wasted?
TH, good sir… in your OPINION, not what you’ve heard (to be clear to others if you reply). How do you see this playing out? Barça or PSG and who would we likely get to replace him and is it doable before the window shuts? As I say, your personal opinion not fact or info heard.

He's lived in Monaco, so knows the league.

I believe his mate Mbappe is driving the PSG interest.

Coupled with playing alongside Messi, Neymar/ living in a top City, there is enough to tempt him.

He has also been there, done that, won the ****. La liga, different challenge and Barcelona being a top name club and City I get. He stays here, that's still an option next year. He goes to PSG, it is gone. I don't see anything in it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.