Post a Surprising Musical Fact.

Sorry if already posted - the pop singer Dave Dee of Dave Dee, Dozy,etc started out as as Policeman and one of his first jobs was attending the road traffic accident in 1960 when Eddie Cochran was killed.

Feargal Sharkey's A Good Heart was written by Lone Justice singer, Maria McKee, as a dig at former boyfriend, Benmont Tench of Tom Petty's Heartbreakers.

In reply Tench then wrote You Little Thief about McKee .... and gave that for Sharkey to sing and release that too.

Fleetwood Mac level of sniping, lol .

You little thief
You let me love you
You saw me stumbling
You watched me fall
You left me broken
Shattered and bleeding
But there's no hard feelings
There no feelings at all
You little thief
You little savage
You little beauty
You little whore
You've taken everything
I had to believe in
Now there's nothing
To believe in at all
So tell me how does it feel
To make a grown man wanna die
Does it make you uneasy
Does it every cross your mind
You little dream
You little nightmare
You little nothing
You little girl
You left me broken
There's no hard feelings
Cos when I needed you
You watched me fall

Alice Coopers father was a vicar.

Status Quo were given "Rockin all over the world" by John Fogerty of Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Van Halen always put in the small print, to have a bowl of brown m&m's with the brown ones taken out, in their dressing room, to show the contract had been fully read.

In a Van Halen video (think Hot For Teacher?) David Lee Roth has a wet patch on his trousers, he pissed himself as he couldn't be assed to go to the bathroom.

Alice Coopers father was a vicar.

Status Quo were given "Rockin all over the world" by John Fogerty of Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Van Halen always put in the small print, to have a bowl of brown m&m's with the brown ones taken out, in their dressing room, to show the contract had been fully read.

In a Van Halen video (think Hot For Teacher?) David Lee Roth has a wet patch on his trousers, he pissed himself as he couldn't be assed to go to the bathroom.
Van Halen had there must be an empty bowl in the dressing room in their contracts?

Crazy Rock n Roll shit ;)

Police. Walking on the Moon. Just after the on the moon bit there is an embellishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.