Post a Surprising Musical Fact.

The panting and moaning on Guns n Roses song Rocket Queen is real. Axl Rose took the girl drummer Steven Adler was then dating into the next room during recording and the resulting sounds made it into the song.

Some of the lyrics on Guns n Roses Double Taking Jive came from guitarist Izzy Stradlin's alcohol fuelled ramblings. He was found barely conscious in a bathtub ranting about a million dollar that someone forgot, and revealed years later that he thought he'd discovered $1m in royalties he'd been cheated out of and went into an alcohol fuelled spiral of depression.

The Motley Crue song All I Need was penned by Nikki Sixx and contains his fantasties about killing his missus, whom he thought was being unfaithful.

Former Megadeth guitarist Chris Pollard was fired for stealing band equipment and selling it on, likely to fuel a drug habit.

Justin and Dan Hawkins on The Darkness have appeared on children's tv several times, including a Lycra clad, pierced nipple exposed rock fest on cbbc programe Zingzillas.

Last edited:
The Fender Stratocaster was designed in the 50s by Leo Fender and is still the worlds best selling electric guitar.
A true classic.

Kate Bush is currently the youngest (19, Wuthering Heights) and oldest (63, Running Up That Hill) female artist to have a UK Number 1 with a self written song!
The only way I can differentiate is to remember the Chase guy has three necks.

I’ve just read an autobiography of Tony Pike (Of Pikes hotel fame in Ibiza) - There are some very interesting stories in that about musicians. Well worth a read!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.