Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, every major European city has similar issues to Manchester if you look for them.

Portugal had such a bad heroin/crack cocaine problem, their government were forced to take the sensible measure of treating drug misuse as a medical issue, as opposed to a criminal one & it's helping clean the country up.

I suppose avoiding these typical inner city scenes is why the well-to-do opt to live in the wealthy areas of Cheshire where your average spice head couldn't afford to sleep rough, let alone live... \0/

I went to Lisbon 4 years ago and was offered drugs more times in my first 20 minutes in the city centre than 40 years of my life spent in Manchester.

He clearly enjoys City life and part of that is the grittiness found in every City. Its far from a perfect City but he has every opportunity, financially, professionally to enjoy his life here.

If they do leave we should have a concrete offer at least 3 months prior so we can sort out a replacement. Not 2 weeks into the new season and from a club who can't even pay the fee.

Fair enough we don't want to stand in the way of players leaving but that shouldn't be to the detriment of the entire playing group who have stuck around for the season. Losing Silva will be a massive loss this far into the transfer wind
Mistake didn't want to reply

Bernie.. oh Bernie..
Since you want to be closer to familia
I hope they taught you the saying..
When you swim with the sharks..

I don't understand this point of view. Barca have gone and mortgaged their future for a transfer window but look at the players they have bought. They are going to challenge for trophies, no doubt.
They haven't defaulted on any wages to anyone, they are shifting dead wood by the week and have a chairman willing to push things that have never been done before, rightly or wrongly.

If it goes wrong and Barca fold, Bernardo walks away and has a line of clubs waiting to sign him. Where is the risk?

I told you, I'm completely biased and have no time for Barca whatsoever. They'll challenge for trophies if they can register their players but my money would still be on the Madrid clean sweep. Can't stand them either ;)

The longer this goes on and the nearer the deadline , Barca will become more desperate RE deJong, he has to be off their wage bill, otherwise they are in serious trouble.

The vultures will be hovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.