Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just like a circus
It would really help if Silva himself said look I want to move to Spain next season but for this I want to concentrate on City and then this nonsense gets stopped.
Why is that so hard?

Because Silva wants to leave this summer if he can.

Phil Foden in the 8 role if Bernardo leaves, he has the workrate, technical ability and passing range to be a real star in that role.

And get Pedro Neto in to cover the Foden role.. can cover both flanks, and to the left like he did over the weekend and to the right like he did last season and previous.

Bernardo is ten times the player Grealish is, let's stop kidding ourselves. I'll support him whenever he pulls on the shirt, but it was as unecessary and egotistical a signing for us as Ronaldo was for them lot. He's nowhere near intelligent enough to offer what someone like Bernardo has.
Okay, but David Silva is a 5 times better player than Bernardo and he still worked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.