United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck would any player with either ambition or a desire to kick on and improve go to United in next year or two. Who was the last player they signed that improved? Genuinely wouldn't be able to tell you. Players that looked washed up there look better after a year or two away. Even worse, the transfer window is still open but they already look like they're already out of the CL places next year.

This 10000%. They laughed at us when we were nothing to them, when they were on top of the football world like no other team had ever been.

Stand on their heads at every opportunity, it’s their turn to suffer now and by god they’ve earned it.

That's it mate. I've always hated them but that banner took it to another level. It went beyond banter and taking the piss and those of us around in those barren years know exactly what I mean. Utter horrible scum.

Problem with fans like these is they "picked" their team because they were successful, now that they are on the slide they don't know how to deal with it, unlike the rest of us who have been through the bad times (some a lot more than I'd like :)

Big question is, can they stop up?

I'd fancy us getting a result after watching that 1st half today.
Or they've picked them recently as there is a lot of money to be made commenting on a big team who are playing shite. Pretend to lose your shit, shout and swear and there will be tens of thousands watching your YouTube channel.

You know, no team has an entitlement to permanent success, genuine Man U fans should get some humility and stick with their team through thick and thin, like the rest of us
After 20 odd years of absolute bollox spouted by them - united dna, the United way, organic, history etc - they can, but they won’t , they wanted and believed they were divine, they need to learn they are the same as every club in the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.