United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat here in the beautiful Okanagan Valley and at 4 it’s a balmy 34C so respect to those who went today.

Been great reading this thread, seeing the pain of ushited “fans” welcome to what 20 years of thin and thinner feels like.

From the highlights I saw Brentford look a decent side. Never thought I’d say this but with the way they broke on the counter They will pose more of a threat than the scum.

After 20 odd years of absolute bollox spouted by them - united dna, the United way, organic, history etc - they can, but they won’t , they wanted and believed they were divine, they need to learn they are the same as every club in the land.
Oh grow up. That's not the United way is it. The United way in thier DNA

I have just printed the League Table - I know it is only two games but couldn't resist the temptation to print / laminate / and stick on my wall. CITY TOP, the rags BOTTOM.

I made sure to include the bit at the bottom of the table that shows top teams into Europe and those three at the bottom RELEGATED. Wouldn't it be super if they stay in that zone for the next 36 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.