United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casemiro might actually be good for them, it’s like getting a 30 year old fern, he’ll sure up a lot of their fragility. I personally cannot understand what is going through casemiros head but I hope he doesn’t join them

Mr Giggs sent Ms Greville this message on New Years Eve 2017.

G is for gorgeous

R is for radiant

E is for extraordinary

V is for vivacious

I is for idolised, by me

L is for legs L is for legs

E is for everything I've ever wanted

The court has now sat through an hour and a half of gushing messages between Ms Greville and Mr Giggs. In among these exchanges, he called her "the jam in my doughnut, the salt in my tequila, the truffle in my pasta".

One text from Mr Giggs said:

"I love you so much baby, it even blows my mind that your surname is Greville. It rhymes with Neville, who is one of my besties, and Breville, which is my favourite toastie maker. It's things like this that make us so special.

Greville + Neville + Breville = so special"
G is for gormless

I is for imbecile

G is for grubby

G is for ghastly

S is for shithead

Casemiro might actually be good for them, it’s like getting a 30 year old fern, he’ll sure up a lot of their fragility. I personally cannot understand what is going through casemiros head but I hope he doesn’t join them

Difference is ferna had quality around him to allow him to do his stuff, casemiro won't have that luxury at the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.