United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that Ronaldo might be going to Napoli on loan (so he can play in CL and add to his stats) and United will pay all his wages!

Unbelievable if true.

Didn't they do something similar with that Sanchez guy who was decent at Arsenal then turned to shite in Manchester?

When the cunts got bummed by Brentford. A rag bastard sent me a text. My reply was; "I don't intrude on private grief"

I was thinking earlier those 1st two games (Brighton/Brentford) might have actually helped the new guy last more than 6 months.

Imagine if they had got lucky and won those and then Liverpool and S'hampton, he'd have been given 20 million not 200 and that would have got him zip. Oh well.

Reactions: mat
I was thinking earlier those 1st two games (Brighton/Brentford) might have actually helped the new guy last more than 6 months.

Imagine if they had got lucky and won those and then Liverpool and S'hampton, he'd have been given 20 million not 200 and that would have got him zip. Oh well.
Glazers don't spend that kind of money. Where have you been?

They should riot more often... But but but the Glazer's don't spend I keep hearing, 100m for Antony now, hopefully they do something to fix his face and all that acne

Exactly, what do the rags want from their owners, surely all you really give a fuck about is the strengthening of your squad, which the Glazers have bankrolled them to the hilt. Or do the spoilt bastards want them to spend 300m in every window. I don't get it
It’s not just about the money. The difference between us and the rags is not the budget, it’s about the appointment of Khaldoon, the creation of a strong structure, the appointment of Soriano, Txiki, Pep, and many others. Leadership, that’s what the rags lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.