Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Very sloppy at times

Strange not to bring on Alvarez ---take Bernardo off who was making things happen (and it might be about minutes/fitness etc) so no problem there but thats when you put on Alvarez to replace his energy and add goal threat...Mahrez didnt realy do much wrong bu he also didnt do much right either...a typical languid performance to match a lot of the other players.

Foden was poor today and could equally have come off.. along with KDB and Gundo

KDB had one of those games where he was trying to do everything himself and was almost stopping others from playing.

Villa showing what a small time bunch they are; they had an opportunity to win it and even at the end could have done but chose not to even try...time wasting by the keeper and celebrating it....bit pathetic and why they will go nowhere as they can only turn in that type of performance when against team thats at the top....everyone else they wilt against and they will struggle if they ever try to play football against anyone.....Think Gerrard is a couple of loses from the chop

They have become like Everton when we were first taken over and we took Lescott off them...their inbred supporters just cant get over that their fan boy decided to leave them for us and now they have it in for us. Im just surprised they werent trying to wave fake £50 notes at us like when we took Barry off them as well.....

Personally hope they go down...
Could you tell me one chance that Bernardo created in the entire match? I count 6 clear chances created by KDB, and he was the only olayer running forward...

1. Poor passing, especially in the first half.

2. Poor finishing.

3. Poor subs by Pep. Mahrez for Bernie, okay that's fine to give Mahrez minutes. Ake for Walker to go back 3 is fine, but leaving Foden on when he was playing poor was a bad idea. Should have 100% rewarded Alvarez' performance from last game and get him on, go 3-5-2 to play to our strikers.

4. Pep changing us from the last game was a bad idea, Walker and Cancelo played inverted for so long. What happened to the last game where Cancelo was wide, and Foden played inside. Foden looked so lost staying wide all game.
My opinion is Pep wants champions league for city, I believe his ego wants to bring the champions league for a legacy, so he isn't arsed about the league, that's my opinion And my opinion only, so can't be arsed with shitty comments back so save them

Pep fault that looks like he won't even play gomez especially when need a lb and drop alvarez for playing amazing last game but bring maherz on don't get him sometimes still second though
He's trying to please people rather than doing whats best for the game at hand. Classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.