La Liga official complaint about City

Stupid ****.

Strange he attacks the PL when the single most inflationary transfer was PSG’s £200m for Neymar.

And Barca wasting about £140m on Ousmane Dembele.

He‘s full of shit the daft twat.
And Coutinho. And Bale. And Ronaldo. And Zidane.

Of the top 15 most expensive transfers ever, we have as the buying club...

Spanish clubs 7 times
English clubs 4 times
French clubs twice
Italian clubs twice

The transfer world record has been broken 13 times since 1996. In that time it's be broken...

7 times by Spanish clubs (including 5 times in a row by Real Madrid)
3 times by Italian clubs
2 times by English clubs
1 time by a French club

Before Alan Shearer, the last time an English club broke the transfer world record was 1951.

Spanish clubs 7 times
English clubs 4 times
French clubs twice
Italian clubs twice

The transfer world record has been broken 13 times since 1996. In that time it's be broken...

3 times by Italian clubs
2 times by English clubs
1 time by a French club

Before Alan Shearer, the last time an English club broke the transfer world record was 1951.
There you have it, he's a deluded twat.

There you have it, he's a deluded twat.
He knows this, of course. He just also knows he can rely on thick La Liga fans to go along with it and blame the PL for the failings of his management.

I met an ex-Barca fan a while ago who said he's not really interested in football any more because he hates how it's all about money nowadays. He wasn't happy when I suggested that it might be entirely down to the fact that it's not his club that has the money any more.

Spanish clubs 7 times
English clubs 4 times
French clubs twice
Italian clubs twice

3 times by Italian clubs
2 times by English clubs
1 time by a French club

It's obviously too early for me and I've not absorbed the caffeine yet but if Alan Shearer in 1996 was the last English world transfer, and the previous one was 1951 then how do you have "2 times by English clubs" in there?

It's obviously too early for me and I've not absorbed the caffeine yet but if Alan Shearer in 1996 was the last English world transfer, and the previous one was 1951 then how do you have "2 times by English clubs" in there?
Isn’t that the two he meant? 1951 and 1996?

Or do I need to cut down on caffeine?

He knows this, of course. He just also knows he can rely on thick La Liga fans to go along with it and blame the PL for the failings of his management.

I met an ex-Barca fan a while ago who said he's not really interested in football any more because he hates how it's all about money nowadays. He wasn't happy when I suggested that it might be entirely down to the fact that it's not his club that has the money any more.

Is there a local rugby league team for your Barca fan to follow. A lot of Raggy friends I know have found comfort in following Salford RL.

It must be terrible for Barca, perhaps they could have a fan protest to move away from fan ownership over to a US hedge fund, maybe one with experience in shopping malls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.