Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Win CL and he’ll surpass Merlin but if not I don’t think I’ll ever see better than El Magico.
Hard to compare as they're very different flavor of midfielders. Kev does things no others can do. David on the other hand NEVER had a bad match.

Didn’t see or hear any of the game today but what a fantastic result. Was at Leicester last year and enjoyed the hard fought win and knew at the time it was three important points.

Onwards to another Premier League.

Of course, happy with the win but we are going to need more from Grealish, Mahrez and Alvarez. Just to be clear, I am not being harsh on Alvarez. He's new to the country and the league. Regardless, between them, they need to contribute more goals and assists.

Another conversation with Guardiola at the end as well, from whom he has received high praise in the past, too. Turns 26 next month and entering the last year of his contract next summer. Wonder what they could have been chatting about…
Designer gear I reckon, they are both partial to a label.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.