Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

A little embarrassing, ….. but I was in the Banks lounge today, where they have 3 competitions; correct score (I guessed 1-3), attendance (I guessed 32,222, missing by ONE) and a general knowledge quiz (Managed to get all but one correct).

I WAS the ‘proud’ owner of TWO Leicester City pens … until I donated them to two young Leicester fans outside the ground.

Thought our boys off the pitch were in great voice today. The Leicester fans were quieter than when we’re 4-0 v Bournemouth

Any chance I see Haaland on Wednesday (on the pitch)? If not, 45 mins from a 3 game trip is a bit of a pisser !

I hope everybody understands that it's exactly these kinds of matches, the one last week and this one, that are every bit as important as ones against LFC and suchlike. Yeah, we can flat track bully a team like Forest when they're going through a bad period, but we can also do this and take the three points against a good footballing side like Brighton, and a stubborn one like Leicester. That's why we've won four titles out of five, and we must surely be favourites for this one.
Very proud of the team.

Disgrace that a team like Leicester with very good players should play negative football like that

Brighton were the best team we've played last week, no team that I can remember has taken 56% possession off us espeacialy at home like they did, 2nd half we were made to look average

I wasn't happy with Copenhagen, Brighton, Dortmund & today at times but fuck me we havnt lost

We are top of the league top of the group & getting players back

Brighton today proved what a fucking good team they are by smashing the Cockney cnuts

Mahrez fucked up against both Copenhagen & Dortmund otherwise we win those games probably by 2 goals

Today & last week are those games we fuck up on so a few hours later I'm happy although we have work to do

I honestly believe its down to the World Cup, its definitely making ayers think twice about busting a gut giving everything imo

Stones looks back, Grealish looked OK today & Eddy's best game imo what a save

Now 4 home games to finish off, I would leave loads out on Wednesday & keep for the 2 league games

Comment's on that bastion of impartiality, the BBC, inciting someone to injures KDB and Haaland to put them out for the season.I know there will be some scum wishing such things ,but by inaction BBC effectively condoning such comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.