England v Senegal - Sun 4th Dec, 19:00 | Round of 16 | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought we were fucking class.

Brilliant energy from 20 minutes onwards, solid defensively, midfielders grafting their bollocks off and plenty of very high quality play in the final third.

Thought Kane was outstanding and Senegal had no answer for the times he dropped deeper. Immense finish for his goal. MOTM for me.

Not at the moment, no. But he didn’t have a shocker. There’s hyperbole then there’s nonsense.
I didnt say he had a shocker but i wouldnt start him for England. They have better players

Southgate’s a ‘fraud’, ‘FA yes man’ ‘too defensive ‘

Apparently the general consensus from morons that will be supporting France next week
Jesus mate,chill out,i dont like the fucker and he has changed his team selection because of outside pressure,but at least we are through,but you are getting obsessed.

Good job well done!

A few spells in the game where we were poor and shaky, especially the first half, but can’t really complain at winning 3-0 and keeping a clean sheet in a World Cup knockout game

Declan Rice is a mid-table midfielder at best though.

Kane scores, Kane does post-match interviews.
bKnQ1aE.gif

#Standard

Oh do fuck off, Raz was great for us but doesn’t come across as a family man. He had a reputation for being a bit handy with his mits with his own. Now go and have your cocoa and get yer slippers warm you wet blanket.
Well he had a family who were subjected to armed robbery but that’s ok as he no longer plays for us .

Good win. Dodgy first 30 but once we scored it was a stroll. Foden and bellingham superb. Henderson honourable mention.
Agree with all that, liverpool player or not Henderson played well. I'd also add Kane to that list. He was our best player in the first 30 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.