City v Girona | Sat 17th Dec, 13:00

Kev a man on a mission. Love the way he busts a gut to get wide to put the ball over for Erling.
It's a friendly, for fuck's sake, Kev! A friendly!
A good semi intensive work out for fitness conditioning and rhythm.

All the senior players did well and took it seriously but Cole Palmer is a concern.

He is so languid, lacks intensity and doesn't appear to have kicked on in the last 12 months.

The EDS lads are all typical products of the CFA,with good base technique and great movement.

The 2 central defenders were faultless.

Four full days for the WC players to assimilate and accustomise afore the odious dippers on Thursday night.

"Stand up for the 39
Justice for the 39".

good run out, we will soon be back to the proper football and city games 2 times a week, lovely jobbly

Enjoyable match that & A first visit to the academy stadium. Katongo & Charles looked class.
Funny we all see games a different way, I thought they struggled first half, no disgrace really as its a big step up.

KDB looked like he had someone elses shorts on, hes only been off for a week ffs.

Glad I went, stewarding was excellent, remember going when we played Schalke a few years ago with a crowd and it was ridiculous.

A good semi intensive work out for fitness conditioning and rhythm.

All the senior players did well and took it seriously but Cole Palmer is a concern.

He is so languid, lacks intensity and doesn't appear to have kicked on in the last 12 months.

The EDS lads are all typical products of the CFA,with good base technique and great movement.

The 2 central defenders were faultless.

Four full days for the WC players to assimilate and accustomise afore the odious dippers on Thursday night.

"Stand up for the 39
Justice for the 39".
I said a while back about palmer not looking good enough, I think his off field antics don't help him

Closer to the latter.

It wasn't a govt bill - it was a member's bill.
The govt whipped against it reportedly.
The proposal failed.

So 67 Conservative MPs voted for something that failed, and that the govt didn't want to pass.
The only non-Conservative (or ex-Conservative) who voted for was a DUP MP.

I think his off field antics don't help him

What's he been up to, I haven't heard of owt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.