Ben Peters - Passed away 12 November 2022

Team supported
City
Good evening all

Very difficult to post this but with it being the 'Memorial Game' tomorrow the time is now right.

My son Benedict James Peters aged just 25, died very suddenly following a heart attack on the 12th November. He was a season card holder since 2005 in CB Level 3 block 325 row R, along with myself, his two brothers and his Grandma. Tomorrow is our first game back as a full family and the pain and sorrow will be unfathomable.

Ben's funeral was on the 13th December in Heald Green. It was a huge turnout, with City and blue being a recurring theme throughout the day. The attached photo was a central part of the service literature, taken after winning the title against Villa in May. Ben went on the pitch on his own and someone out there took the photo. I'd like to thank the person who took this terrific photo which now means so much to us. Does anyone know who took the photo and Ben Etihad.pngthe two lads in the photo to Ben's right ? No, it's not Steve Bruce with highlights.

Best regards to all for 2023, Ben's Dad

Bloody hell blue.
Can't for a minute imagine your pain.
1st game after my mum died 5 years ago was a memorial game that was also really difficult.
I'll think of you and Ben tomorrow..rip blue

Sorry for your loss, no words could console you I hope you are remembering the good times mate.

Good evening all

Very difficult to post this but with it being the 'Memorial Game' tomorrow the time is now right.

My son Benedict James Peters aged just 25, died very suddenly following a heart attack on the 12th November. He was a season card holder since 2005 in CB Level 3 block 325 row R, along with myself, his two brothers and his Grandma. Tomorrow is our first game back as a full family and the pain and sorrow will be unfathomable.

Ben's funeral was on the 13th December in Heald Green. It was a huge turnout, with City and blue being a recurring theme throughout the day. The attached photo was a central part of the service literature, taken after winning the title against Villa in May. Ben went on the pitch on his own and someone out there took the photo. I'd like to thank the person who took this terrific photo which now means so much to us. Does anyone know who took the photo and View attachment 64778the two lads in the photo to Ben's right ? No, it's not Steve Bruce with highlights.

I'll toast your boy tomorrow, hope you get through the day without too much pain.

Absolutely devastating for you all. My son is 26 and wears the same shirt. I send my heartfelt condolences. What a great lad. It shines through the photograph

Good evening all

Ben's funeral was on the 13th December in Heald Green. It was a huge turnout, with City and blue being a recurring theme throughout the day. The attached photo was a central part of the service literature, taken after winning the title against Villa in May. Ben went on the pitch on his own and someone out there took the photo. I'd like to thank the person who took this terrific photo which now means so much to us. Does anyone know who took the photo and View attachment 64778the two lads in the photo to Ben's right ? No, it's not Steve Bruce with highlights.

So very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what your family's been going through.

That’s a great picture of Ben, he looks so happy. I hope you find the photographer, I'm sure they'll be touched by how important the photo they took has become for you.

Thinking of you and your family tomorrow. I hope the pain of being there without him is softened a little by being somewhere he loved, one of many places you can be with your memories of him.

RIP Ben.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.