Seat Counters - 2022/23

I think Arsenal will sell out.

We will.

The tourist factor is there now, I went in the bogs on CB1 at HT v Chelsea and I think I was the only English person in there.

Plus I think we will be able to go strong now with Haaland and co so that will attract tourist types too

Last edited:
Spurs re-arranged had a ton of returns which are still up on top of the seat exchange efforts. Dropped quite a bit in recent days though. Probably since the fixture was dependant on whether we had a replay with Chelsea.
They’ll go quickly next week. There’s always a rush if any remain the few days before a game as people become aware it’s on.

Stand by your beds, Seat Counters. It's been a quiet season so far with every game selling out well in advance. I think that's about to change. I predict our first non sell out of the season for the Arsenal FA Cup Game as we have less than two weeks to sell the tickets and it's a Friday night kick off.
These Friday night matches usually go faster than you think. It's a good night for a piss-up, Arsenal have loads of tourists who will stay overnight (so do we these days). Better than Sunday night I think. Let's see what happens. As you say though It could be an exciting one for the seat counters.

Stand by your beds, Seat Counters. It's been a quiet season so far with every game selling out well in advance. I think that's about to change. I predict our first non sell out of the season for the Arsenal FA Cup Game as we have less than two weeks to sell the tickets and it's a Friday night kick off.

They’ve sensibly gone straight in with 4 per season ticket holder from the off, which I think will help.

No doubt a weekend game would easily sell out, so it’s all about how much difference a Friday night makes. Personally I prefer it. But there again I only live a few miles away and have a pretty flexible job.

These Friday night matches usually go faster than you think. It's a good night for a piss-up, Arsenal have loads of tourists who will stay overnight (so do we these days). Better than Sunday night I think. Let's see what happens. As you say though It could be an exciting one for the seat counters.

How many Friday night games have we had? I’m struggling to remember any. Although that doesn’t mean much these days.

How many Friday night games have we had? I’m struggling to remember any. Although that doesn’t mean much these days.
I remember one at Bristol in the 70s, one at Fulham under Keegan, we had West Ham recently in the Cup, did we have one at Arsenal as well when Sergio scored. I went to these matches but my memory is hazy because drink was taken. I do remember they had good atmospheres though. I can't remember any at our place though but there must have been some over the years.

I remember one at Bristol in the 70s, one at Fulham under Keegan, we had West Ham recently in the Cup, did we have one at Arsenal as well when Sergio scored. I went to these matches but my memory is hazy because drink was taken. I do remember they had good atmospheres though. I can't remember any at our place though but there must have been some over the years.
Chelsea in 84 was....

Oh yeah, I remember a few from back when. Particularly that Chelsea one. Was Halifax at home a Friday night aswell? Maybe not.

I thought when the guy said “These Friday night games usually sell well” he was meaning recent ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.