Seat Counters - 2022/23

I remember one at Bristol in the 70s, one at Fulham under Keegan, we had West Ham recently in the Cup, did we have one at Arsenal as well when Sergio scored. I went to these matches but my memory is hazy because drink was taken. I do remember they had good atmospheres though. I can't remember any at our place though but there must have been some over the years.
Went to that one at Fulham. Week after we beat Blackpool in opening game in Div2. We had loads there for a Friday night. We had high hopes after the great start the week before and lost 3-0! We didn’t know at the time though that Fulham would be the stand out side that season.

About 725 left for Thursday, hardly surprising with ticket prices and the rearrangement.

Can’t see them shifting personally, if so is this be the first non sell out of the season?
Not to mention the no shows. And the IYWOTTYAC. And the derby defeat hangover.

The Ipswich Friday game was 1996/97
As opposed to the 1999 game.

We did have a lot of Friday games from 1996 onwards. Tranmere, Huddersfield (with Andy Morrison) Forest spring to mind around 1997.

The big one was Brum 1-0 Bob Taylor, all we needed was run away leaders Charlton take a from Ipswich and we were up the day after - they lost 3-0.

As opposed to the 1999 game.

We did have a lot of Friday games from 1996 onwards. Tranmere, Huddersfield (with Andy Morrison) Forest spring to mind around 1997.

The big one was Brum 1-0 Bob Taylor, all we needed was run away leaders Charlton take a from Ipswich and we were up the day after - they lost 3-0.
The Ipswich 1999(Weaver's wonder show) game was a midweek one.
I think we had a couple of Friday night FA Cup games in 98/99 too, Halifax and Darlington.
Last one I can remember is that Birmingham game but I might be wrong.

About 725 left for Thursday, hardly surprising with ticket prices and the rearrangement.

Can’t see them shifting personally, if so is this be the first non sell out of the season?
Technically speaking, I think it's a sell out - there wasn't a single ticket available for the original date but clearly some fans can't attend the rearranged fixture and have put their tickets back up for resale

Technically speaking, I think it's a sell out - there wasn't a single ticket available for the original date but clearly some fans can't attend the rearranged fixture and have put their tickets back up for resale
All seats have been sold. And the club makes a profit on the returned tickets which are now priced at £70 because the season ticket holder only gets back a pro rata payment of about £35. So essentially City have sold a portion of these tickets twice!

Depends how many non season ticket holders returned their tickets. I think there might be a few still on sale when the exchange seats come off sale.

Was going to take a colleague who is working with us and is over from Cologne - 68 quid for the third tier. Madness.
It’s not just madness, it’s absolutely terrible. £113 for a parent to take their kid up in the gods on a Thursday night. Almost £230 for a family of four! Absolutely shocking and the club should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.