Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

I think the fans booing at half-time was the wake-up call to everybody at the club, even pep
sorry, pep the buck stops at your door, because you are the manager and the setup of this team is all over the place,

AKE is not a left back, OK will play anywhere to get in this team, but what are you saying about Gomez ? who you signed in the summer as a left back, why use 3 centre backs and lewis, who I think had an amazing game by the way, when other teams and their managers use it as our weakness to hurt us down the left,

the one player missing from the team that makes all the différance to defending and attacking is the left back
I can say 100% jack Grealish would be outstanding if he had somebody running off him to take a player away or to use as the overlap,

us fans, understand football as well and don't like what we have seen so far this season ? a patched up defence that is all over the place and changes every week

Pep loves the away support

Pep doesn't like the current home support

Wonder if Pep has bothered to find out why there is a difference?

Wonder if the club knows why there is a difference?

Wonder if they will do anything to correct the path they are on with the home crowd?
Food for thought. Maybe don’t price a midweek game, in the middle of an unprecedented cost of living crisis, just after Christmas at fucking £68 for the cheapest ticket, and £40 for U18’s.
Love Pep to bits, he’s a footballing genius, but he can fuck right off calling the fans out.

I really don’t get this. Did people not hear him say that the players were lacking as much as anyone? He’s not happy with them either. He’s asking for us to to help fire them up as much as he’s trying to.
Seems far more unhappy with the players than the fans. Like he says we (fans and players) have become comfortable. Fire in the belly is back.

I still think fans lack of reaction for the handball genuinely f'ked him off. We need that v Arsenal as the games wll be so tight.....I think Pep had that in his mind, he's quite clever!!

he is, but also has that brain fart that the defence does not need a left back

Sorry Pep but I've just got home and if you want the fans behind you, get the team playing from the start of the game, the slow boring side to side possession for the sake of it game just saps the energy of most in the ground to be honest, as soon as the team looked like they gave a shit so did everyone else, can't see his arse when his tactics have put out dull as dishwasher performances and expect people to be cheering yet another 20 passes that don't lead to anything.
Spot on I can't agree more

Sorry Pep but I've just got home and if you want the fans behind you, get the team playing from the start of the game, the slow boring side to side possession for the sake of it game just saps the energy of most in the ground to be honest, as soon as the team looked like they gave a shit so did everyone else, can't see his arse when his tactics have put out dull as dishwasher performances and expect people to be cheering yet another 20 passes that don't lead to anything.
We shouldn’t become a “second half “ team , you have to ask why they can’t do it first half , bar the United 4-0 at half time we have been largely average all season , but a wins a win - second half and all that jazz , but a manager who has to rely on a half time bollocking needs to ask themselves why it keeps happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.