Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

He’s paid to entertain. I thought he was balanced until he said ‘we’, which seeing as he played for them is fair enough
I thought Dixon was OK too.

Twatterface on the other hand, how fucking biased was he? His usual dreadful self. Second only on my list of most despised commentators.

As to the game, I thought we were second best in the first half, but were much better after the break and, in the end, deserved the victory.

Dave, Jack, Nathan and Stefan all excellent.

Very shaky start . We looked a lot better balanced when Stones and Lewis went off. Ake and Akanji sewed up the left . Ake is tons better in a back 4 instead of a 3.. Worrying that our right was exposed as Martinelli and Tressegard got in behind us. The midfield ain't working though until Alvarez and Bernie introduced energy.

BBC
21:57
Man City 1-0 Arsenal
I don't think Arsenal fans will lose too much sleep about this. Their focus is on the Premier League where they sit five points above City.
A late goal would probably have created a replay they didn't really need.
And this wasn't their first-choice XI.

Fuck off you red wankers.

So the narrative is Arsenal are not at full strength

I don’t think anyone can really say that is us at full strength either. We still basically have a makeshift defence , Not helped by stones going off

Then the likes of Foden missing who many tout as one of our most talented players generally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.