Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, whaddaya mean 'us fans'! There isn't anyone, nor will there be anyone, I'd want to replace the bald bastard from Barcelona - no one!
Great point - this is our place and we can all voice our opinions, we can even argue and get a bit pointy and rightly so. But any twat comes in from the outside and we galvanise like a family does - live City and love my City family - we can argue all we like but at the end of the day we smile and “shake hands” because we are City.

Wasn't surprised Pep came out swinging, he was always going to. He's a fighter & he's one of our own. He gets it, he gets us and we couldn't have a better man in charge through this shit.

The hope is it galvinises the players with him. I think it will
This

Was struggling how to express it and you nailed it. He just gets it. He knows we are up against it and he’s ready for a war. If the players have the same mindset as us I can’t wait for the rest of the season

No other football club is playing under the rules we are playing under, on both fights on and off the field, it's that simple, also those 9 clubs are getting advantage on Manchester city in games by the match officials,

the fights we have to win are amazing and greater than anything else in football, you know we have something special going on at Manchester city, if we keep coming back for more and more, the bigger the fight the better the feeling is knowing what we go through to win,

all them dirty scumbags that piss in the same pot will get their comeuppance ? Also, there is one major club in all of this, and it's not too far away and calls themselves a Manchester club, they would sell their own mothers if it means winning.

This stinks of them, it's 10 years since they could call themselves champions, and they hate it, because we are not going away it would mean adding plenty more years to the counter,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.