Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

lets face it lads the game as we knew it has long gone, it has and always will be about money.
rules over revenue? no chance.
look at the rags almost begging the qataris to buy the club, dippers next.

i used to love watching us play win lose or draw but now its all about refs,var, obvious manipulation to get the right results.

Diving cunts like penandes dropping to the floor screaming in agony at the slightest touch (hes not the only one)
play acting etc, the games fucked.

rant over

I thought you was taking the piss saying the red mardarses could win the quad, hence my childish memes.

They was in response to your, imho, childish post.

So just to reiterate, you think utd are on course for a quadruple?
No, I didn't say that, did I?

I said: Might not be long before people start talking about United winning a quadruple. In which case, if we don't win it then Arsenal simply have to for the sake of all of us.

If United win the next two, some people will talk about them winning a quadruple. I did not say that they will win a quadruple. However, if that becomes a distinct possibility that they will (again, which I don't think it is), I would hope that Arsenal win the league if we don't. After Sunday's League Cup final (which I think they will win), the next competition to conclude is the Premier League.

Whatever happens, if we don't win the league then I hope Arsenal do. If you have a problem with Arsenal winning the league if we don't, then please state now the case for wanting Manchester United to win it.

Stop trying to misrepresent my comments.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.