Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

Technically, I think she linked everyone with a move to Real Madrid.
as far as i can see she said in general that Real Madrid are a huge pull as is the PL. She then said she is planning all her clients careers five years hence (as any decent agent would). That is not he same as her saying she is touting Erling to RM.

Pep gives some praise for Vinny and of course the immediate reaction by the likes of Sky Sports and the usual social media nonces is ‘Pep indicates he’s fucking off’

I don’t why Pep does them all. Just send someone else for a good few of them. More than get away with it. That would piss them right off. I know we are contractually obliged but missing a few wouldn’t be an issue.

It’s a Premier League obligation.

If it were me I’d tell them to fuck off and just pay the fine every week.

theres literally no respect for our sayclub in 90% of the media sphere tbh. The way we are treated is abhorrent.
Dead right.
But then you get the Rags and Dippers saying we are paranoid about the media.
Too thick to see it the brainwashed cnuts

Robbie Savage is certainly one of the greatest twats in the world.
Completely agree that Robbie Savage is a buffoon.
He was supposedly, mates with Mancini, when they were both at Leicester City ( - but not sure if Roberto played many times for LCFC ?). So, City received favourable comments from Savage.
Nowadays though, he has returned to being a Stretford sycophant. His son is on MUFC's books, so he dare not say anything against them.
Any publicity is good publicity, for Savage The Ego...
Charlie at FGR, 1 sub appearance, 2 starts

Completely agree that Robbie Savage is a buffoon.
He was supposedly, mates with Mancini, when they were both at Leicester City ( - but not sure if Roberto played many times for LCFC ?). So, City received favourable comments from Savage.
Nowadays though, he has returned to being a Stretford sycophant. His son is on MUFC's books, so he dare not say anything against them.
Any publicity is good publicity, for Savage The Ego...
I think I heard him say his son is a City fan once in an interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.