Bayern away

That’s what I’m doing. The only problem is the last train is just before midnight, and with a half hour journey to the station it will be tight, and if it’s extra time and penalties it will be a €150-€200 taxi.
Nuremberg is c1 Hour by Train, Ingolstadt is en route, Regensberg a bit further. When I did it c8 years ago the Cheaper Option was to buy a Bayernkart than a Return etc. There may be late Trains on that Line.

Gutted. Munich is great fun - but work doesn't allow me to book leave within 6 weeks. I need to plan for the semi though. I've booked the week off commencing Monday May 8th for an away trip to Madrid.
Going to book cheap hotel with free cancellation - and have my finger hovering over the button to book the flights when it looks like we're through.
I like my plan. Surely nothing can go wrong.

Gutted. Munich is great fun - but work doesn't allow me to book leave within 6 weeks. I need to plan for the semi though. I've booked the week off commencing Monday May 8th for an away trip to Madrid.
Going to book cheap hotel with free cancellation - and have my finger hovering over the button to book the flights when it looks like we're through.
I like my plan. Surely nothing can go wrong.
Seems a good plan :)

So to clarify IF we get past Bayern the semi final dates would be:

May 9th/10th - Away
May 16th/17th - Home

Have these dates been clarified by UEFA.

Might be a train to London rather than a flight to Madrid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.