Bayern away

Just booked my flights and 4days away going to be a great trip this,Germany is the best country to visit for football bar none
Without a doubt. Free train service to ticket holders is brilliant and the beer is second to none. However, I was a bit pissed off when we played Hoffenien a few years back and they banned alcohol for us blues. I was extremely peeved about that one. Have a good trip blue.

Without a doubt. Free train service to ticket holders is brilliant and the beer is second to none. However, I was a bit pissed off when we played Hoffenien a few years back and they banned alcohol for us blues. I was extremely peeved about that one. Have a good trip blue.
I was under the impression that Bayern match tickets don't include match day travel unlike many other German clubs. Can anyone confirm?

If the unions and employers don't reach an agreement soon German TU law means they have to enter a kind of arbitration phase, which would begin around the 6th April I think, and conclude by the 13th. Strikes are not allowed during this period. But if arbitration doesn't lead to an agreement there could hypothetically be more strikes after the 13th. (I have no idea if this is or isn't likely, just trying to give you as much of a picture as I can).

If the back up flights are genuinely fully refundable, then why not?

Great Info … THANKS

Yes, flights are with BA Avios, I lose $12 to cancel up to 24 hours in advance. Seems a no brainer, just in case.

Hoffenien if I remember correctly was brilliant just outside the ground with all the beer bars.

Hoffenien if I remember correctly was brilliant just outside the ground with all the beer bars.
Yeah, but it was a bit of a trek to the ground if I remember correctly. We came from the Munich beer festival which was about 5000000 miles away. We had to find some bushes near the ground and stash our bags. After the match the trains were mental. We were flying back from Dussleforf at 10.00. The trip over night was like a scene from the Warriors. Took about 12 hours with a 5 hour wait at Schalke in the dead of night. Never again!! I was very intoxicated this day, so it's all a bit hazy.

Yeah, but it was a bit of a trek to the ground if I remember correctly. We came from the Munich beer festival which was about 5000000 miles away. We had to find some bushes near the ground and stash our bags. After the match the trains were mental. We were flying back from Dussleforf at 10.00. The trip over night was like a scene from the Warriors. Took about 12 hours with a 5 hour wait at Schalke in the dead of night. Never again!! I was very intoxicated this day, so it's all a bit hazy.

They had put coaches on to take fans from the station/town to the ground but didnt have anything at all after. Literally made the last train out of there back to Heidelberg or else it would of been a very expensive taxi back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.