Liverpool (H) | Post-Match Thread

Bit of a strange game today tbh. Thought it would be difficult beforehand, and feared the worst after going a goal behind. We were pretty good, but not seen a Liverpool side under Klopp capitulate like that. Beautiful to see. Even funnier that the same team twatted Utd recently.
There was a spell, 20 minutes or so to go, cue the oles, where they wouldn’t press for fear of conceding another. Beautiful.

I know what I saw today.
I know what we sang today.
I know how Liverpool think about us and how we think about them

Please City no more hand wringing, virtue signaling apologies on our behalf. We detest each other.
The way the club kowtows to these cunts is shameful.

Fuck off city for pandering to their "inappropriate chants" campaign. This is the kind of shit they revel in and was completely unnecessary to even comment on.

Always the victims got one quite quiet rendition in immediate response to their whole team surrounding the ref begging for rodri to be sent off for a challenge 3 of their players had previously replicated and went unpunished for, they were playing the victims as the song explicitly suggests. nowhere was there any mention of Hillsborough and its just fucking bizarre anybody would immediately jump to that conclusion in that context.

Piss poor from whoever has come out with that from our media team.

HOLD THE BACK PAGE

Manchester City have "strongly condemned" the actions of those responsible for damage to the Liverpool team coach on its journey back from the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.

What does Pep say at half time?
A magnificent performance. Liverpool detonated, dejected and demoralised.
Today we saw the real difference between Pep and Klopp. Pep has made the adjustments responding to our ordinary form of earlier; Klopp is just casting around hopefully and getting nowhere. Pep has improved so many of our players; Klopp seems to have made some of theirs worse. Say hi to our new magnificent defender/midfielder Sir John Stones, the Barnsley Beckenbauer.
Grealish, however, is not worth the £100m we paid………more like £200m.
The run in has begun. Will Arsenal crumble under pressure? We won’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.